Friday, March 26, 2010

True Living

Today I was asked to be artistic. Fortunately for me and the inquiring party I am. At the core of my being I am a song writer, a singer, a painter, a photographer, a cook, a baker and a poet. I appreciate art and understand that I have the ability to be a word smith.

Today I got to use my talent. I was able to create a picture in my mind. I could see the film scrolling by as I heard the music play. I know that I have the ability to make this vision become a reality.

Today I am refreshed. Someone asked for me to be myself. They recognized my abilities and saw an opportunity for me to use them.

Today I honoured God.

The importance of being true to one's self has more than earthly significance. Living in truth to who we were created to be not only enables life to move forward but allows God's plan to be acted upon.

LJ

No comments: