Thursday, April 1, 2010

Short, Sweet, Should Have Been a Tweet.... ANTM

Last night my husband and I tuned in to ANTM Cycle 14. I was able to gain some understanding about this season and answer some of my own uncertainties about it.

Tyra is wearing those jumpsuits at her own will... #4 Hola!

The drama in the house has become more than the modelling competition. I don't feel the passion from anyone of these girls. No one wants it.

Simon went home... I bolted off the couch when Anslee was handed her picture. WHAT?!?! I froze. I was in this odd position, holding pillows out in front of me, frozen, unsure of what I just watched!

I think my husband is out. ANTM can not be our show this season. We are going with Dancing with the Stars. Sorry Tyra... we want to watch Kate.

LJ

2 comments:

JimmyForde said...

It is not about kate... its all about Chad ochocinco!

Leah Joy said...

I can't argue with that... actually I am all for the former pussycat doll... although I do love ochocinco