Monday, March 19, 2012

My Book Breathes

I have had more than one person say to me, "you should write a book".

Truthfully, I have enough stories. I could fill pages with tiny text. Enough words to fill cover to cover.

But now is not my time.

Right now my book breathes.

My book walks.

It sleeps. It eats.

My book lives.

I am my 500 pages of laughter, tears, disbelief and lessons learned.

As I live my life, I am writing the script.

Collecting dialogue.

Building climax.

Discovering the plot with each breath.

Someday I would love to be an author, with a best seller. Right now I am living the story. Later down the road I may capture it in ink.

Possibly.

For now my book is flesh covered.

It has locks of curls. It speaks, it moves.

For now my book is me. It learns, it loves, it lives.

My book breathes.

L


No comments: